1. I've always wondered why we were taught both printing and cursive. Do you prefer to print or write cursive? (Keyboard is not a choice.)
Actually, most of the time I do a combination of the two! Maybe I need therapy ...
2. Are you a dreamer or a realist?
Totally a dreamer. Living in a dreamworld was how I coped with the reality of living around an alcoholic father.
3. Billy Joel or Elton John?
4. What is the scariest movie you've ever seen? Not limited to horror flicks but also includes ones where the tension or suspense is killer, for example, Flightplan (2005): A bereaved woman and her daughter are flying home from Berlin to America. At 30,000 feet the child vanishes and nobody admits she was ever on that plan.
I've always tried to stay away from scary movies. Believe it or not, I had to sleep with my sister after I saw the movie "Ghostbusters." If it's a suspenseful movie (I did see Flightplan) I sit on the edge of my chair wringing my hands.
5. Now what is the scariest real-life moment you've had?
When my daughter was missing. I haven't got over it yet. (It's a long story ...)
6. What word do you misspell without fail?
I have trouble spelling wierd... or is it weird?
7. Name something you like to do but are not really talented or good at.
I only like to do things that I'm good at! No, wait, I just remembered that I like to go bowling but I'm a lousy bowler. If I break 100 I feel good about it. I keep believing that I will figure out the secret to making strikes all the time.
8. Do you get your emotional/mental batteries recharged by being around people or by having alone time?
Alone time - that's how I get into my dreamworld!
9. Have you ever been on TV?
No. Since I've heard that being on TV adds 10 lbs. to the way you look, I sure don't want to be on TV ever.
10. Apple or pumpkin pie? (Don't be greedy.)
11. How many magazine subscriptions do you have?
12. What lesson do you have to keep re-learning?I learn over and over again how dangerous it is to procrastinate.
If you'd like to see how others answered these questions, visit Linda at 2nd Cup of Coffee.