1. On an average, how often do you splurge and buy something for yourself?
Unfortunately, every time I go into Penney's so I try to stay out of there!
2. Are you more like Hall or Oates? Just kidding. Real question: What is the last creative project you began/finished? Feel free to post a pic of it.
A wall arrangment made out of items I bought at a yard sale and then my hubby spray painted them.
3. OK, Goldie Locks, do you consider your house too big, too little or juuuust right?
Too little. We have 4 females and one bathroom. Enough said.
4. What is your favorite outdoor chore?
Ummm... well, I'm not an outdoor person. My hubby and I kind of follow the pattern my parents established - Mom does the inside chores, Dad does the outside.
5. If you knew that cigarette smoking was not bad for your health but would be a weight loss tool, would you use it? Why or why not?
No, I would never use cigarettes, I think it's a bad witness, and also I can't afford them!
6. On a road trip, would you rather drive or ride?
Definitely ride, I like to look at the scenery more than pay attention to the road!
7. What do you consider a trivial pursuit?
Trying to please everyone - it will never happen!
8. This weekend, we downloaded the movie "Duplicity" with Julia Roberts and Clive Owen. Within 5 minutes, I was bored and annoyed, but I kept watching 5-10 minutes at a time hoping it would get better between small chores. I finally gave up and Jorge watched it alone, and then regretted wasting that time because he disliked it intensely, too. So ... how long do you watch a movie or read a book before giving up on it?
I'll try to read a book at least half way through to see if it will finally get better (ususally it does!) but my attention span for movies is not very long at all, so I give up after 10 minutes or so.
9. Is there a song that you really love but are embarrassed to admit because it's not cool or it's racy or because it's by Hall and Oates?
I love songs from the Sound of Music - Doe A Deer, and These Are a Few of My Favorite Things. I also like "Just a Spoonful of Sugar" from Mary Poppins. Oh no! I've quoted songs from MUSICALS. LOL.
10. On a scale of 1-10 (10 = extremely) how spontaneous are you?
11. Are you a food and/or beverage snob?
Nope, I eat it all ... unfortunately.
12. Who/What are you trying to control in your life?
This is an interesting question. My first thought was to say my kids, but they're nearly grown. Really, trying to control myself is a full time occupation!
Would you like to see other bloggers answers to the Random Dozen? Visit Linda at 2nd Cup of Coffee.