Friday has rolled around again. It's time to join Susanne at Living to Tell the Story and reflect on five favorites of our week.
1. It's gotten cool enough to once again have my favorite early-morning beverage, hot tea. I like it best in my cup that bears the college logo of the school my oldest daughter attended.
2. It's also cool enough to have my favorite fall dish - chili!
3. Fall also means the ceiling fans are off, so now I can burn candles! Last night, I lit one of my favorite scents, banana cream pie.
4. As I have shared elsewhere on my blog, my boss recently suffered a light stroke. I, along with many others, have been praying for him. He is slowly improving and taking therapy. My favorite this week is that he was able to come to the office for an hour.
5. I love to collect favorite quotes. Here is another one I found this week: Catherine Martin writes in Passionate Prayer “The time you spend with God in private will make you who you are in public.”
To see other favorites, visit Susanne at Living to Tell the Story. She is not feeling well today, so drop by and say hello and pray for her.