It's time for Friday's Fave Five once again. FFF is a time where we recall highlights from our week and list our favorites.
1. Hot tea: Now that the mornings are cooler, I've been enjoying my favorite morning beverage. Hot tea is just so soothing to sip while I have my morning devotions.
2. Texas Sheet Cake: Today is our daughter Janae's 18th birthday and her requested birthday cake is my favorite, Texas Sheet Cake! Mmmm... love that fudgy goodness.
3. Favorite pics of Janae: Our daughter is blessed in that she is very photogenic and takes great pictures. I have a lot of favorite photos of her, but today I'm sharing a favorite baby photo:
Some things never change ... notice that she tilts her head in the same direction in both pics?
4. Favorite New Quote: "Life is an endless struggle full of frustrations and challenges, but eventually you find a hair stylist you like" Author Unknown
which brings me to my last fave of the week:
5. Humor! I love to laugh and funny stories and quotes are precious to me. If I can laugh, I can feel good no matter how crummy my week may be. I always think a sermon goes over better if you can get your point across with humor.
How did your week go?
Why not link up with the gang at Susanne's Living to Tell the Story? They are an awesome group and it is so fun to visit their blogs and see the favorites they share.