Yeah! It's Friday again! Time to reflect on my week and share 5 highlights:
1. I love a parade! Saturday, we went to a local festival and my daughter's school marched in the parade. Here she is, on the right, waving a flag:
2. I love a week at home! I took one of my vacation weeks off and spent it at my favorite place in the world: home. I took time to reorganize several areas and then I would just bask in the atmosphere of a clutter-free zone!
3. I love fall decor! I like to change my decor to match the seasons. Below is a picture of my kitchen table with my favorite table runner on it:
I also love the little leaf votive candle holders that I got at Kirklands when I visited Nashville this summer.
4. I love a day out with my hubby! On Wednesday, my husband and I took off to a town about an hour away and went to some favorites: Home Depot and Mackie's Pizza. We loaded up on various paints for some of our decorating projects, and then, since buying home improvement items made us hungry, we went to Mackie's and ordered our favorite supreme pizza that includes thinly sliced apples! You wouldn't believe it, but those apples taste great amongst the mushrooms, peppers, onions, sausage and cheeses! I'm making myself hungry again thinking about it.
5. I love attending a Jeff and Sheri Easter concert! Later that same day, we headed over to another town about 20 miles away. They were having an apple festival complete with rides and all the carnival foods you could want. Of course, Jim had to have a funnel cake. The highlight of the evening was a concert by southern gospel artists, Jeff and Sheri Easter. I just love them. Not only are they talented singers, but so friendly and personable and funny! They performed many of my favorites, especially "Life is Great and Getting Better."
That's my week in a nutshell. I've really enjoyed being off. Monday, it's back to work for me, and I'm glad that I do love my job.
Why don't you share your favorites with us? Link up at Susanne's Living to Tell the Story, and we'll all come visit you!