Here are mine:
1. Yard Sale Treasure of the Week:
2. Excitement: I love when my kids are excited about something and want to share. This week, two of my daughters participated in activities they were passionate about and took the time to tell me every detail. I love it!
3. Thoughtfulness: This week, one of the ladies at church dropped by to bring me some of her homemade pumpkin pie. Just because.
4. Old Favorites: As you know, I'm a voracious reader. Some of my favorite books are old favorites, books that I have read and re-read many times over the years. This week, I started one of my all-time faves, "Christy" by Catherine Marshall.
5. A Day Off Work: I have today off, so I'll be out and about and away from the computer till later.
Why not join the gang at Susanne's Living to Tell the Story and participate?
Have a wonderful Friday!