How quickly Friday rolls around again! It's been a busy week, as usual, and here are the highlights:
1. On Monday, I went to my daughter's church with her for a special meeting. It was a very interesting night. The theme of the message was having God's Word in you. This is a topic I'm very passionate about. I feel that too many believers don't study the Word to know what they believe!
2. Tuesday was a beautiful day here in the heartland of America. My hubby and I drove around just enjoying the scenery. Here's a photo I took while we traveled down a road called "Wolf Creek." As I've said before, I love photos of paths, roads, or trails.
Earlier in the day, I snapped a photo of this field overrun by weeds. But they're such pretty weeds:
I just love what God has created!
3. Wednesday was a good day for me because I had the day off. I spent it doing one of my favorite things - organizing and de-cluttering. Things had gotten out of control in a couple areas of my home and I had to do something! I had a list of 14 things to do and accomplished 10 of them. Marking those things off my list felt good!
4. On Thursday, I attended a concert that the community college puts on every year. They invite high school students from all over the region to participate in the concert. Both my younger daughters were invited. I go every year to this event and I love it. Something about 200 young people singing together just lifts my heart. The awesome thing is that they do a selection of religious songs. In this day and time, seeing a school let students sing about God is amazing! It could probably only happen in the heartland ...
5. I'm still working on my fitness goals. I'm up to 16 minutes a day on my trampoline. I'm working on drinking more water. Yesterday I drank 74 ounces. Go me!
So. How was your week? Why not share how things went for you this week at Susanne's Living to Tell the Story.