Susanne over at Living to Tell the Story hosts Friday's Fave 5. We're supposed to think back over our week and tell about 5 favorite things. It can be something that happened to us, or a quote, story, or picture that we came across. Why not visit her and join in the fun?
Here's my 5:
- This week I wore one of my favorite jackets, a suede dark olive green. I love suede jackets -- I own 6 of them!
- I started to re-read one of my favorite book series, the Mitford Series by Jan Karon. I love Father Tim!
- A couple of nights this week, I did one of my favorite things: go to bed early and sleep. I must be getting old. I would have never wanted to sleep when I was a teenager! Now I adore those nights I can snuggle up in my bed with a good book. Before long, I'm in dreamland.
- I had a great feeling of accomplishment today -- I finished a project that had been hanging over my head. For a procrastinator like me, that is totally a favorite thing to feel free from pressure.
- I want to share one of my favorite pictures:
My daughter, Janae, and my hubby!
(I owed my hubby to post one of his good pictures after the picture I posted of him yesterday! Click this link, SFMTY Beach Bonnet, if you're curious!)