Friday, January 9, 2009
Friday Fill-Ins #106
It's time to participate in Janet's Friday Fill-Ins. Janet begins a sentence (her words are in blue) and I am supposed to finish it. It's fun to read everyone's answers. Join in here.
1. It's January; a time of new beginnings. This is the time of year I think about organization and self-improvement!
2. A Subway BMT is what I crave most right now. I haven't had one in a long time ...
3. I don't drink, so this question is hard for me! I guess I'd say cork and wine go together like milk and milk cartons?
4. Soup is so nourishing.
5. Let us dare to declare absolute truth. I'm sick of political correctness!
6. I adore my home and want to make it a haven of peace.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing at home, tomorrow my plans include working and the ever-present laundry (although my daughter has done a lot of it for me this week!) and Sunday, I want to attend church, then relax some more!