I found this fun meme at I'm an Organizing Junkie's site and I thought I'd like to participate. After all, I'm all about Fridays! Susanne over at Living to Tell the Story hosts Friday's Fave 5. We're supposed to think back over our week and tell about 5 favorite things. It can be something that happened to us, or a quote, story, or picture that we came across.
- My first fave thing is casual Fridays. I feel so much better today wearing my fave jeans! And I bet I'm much more productive at the office. However, I must say that even though I adore casual Fridays, I still think we need to look our best in the workplace. Please don't wear jeans and sweatshirts that make me think as soon as you're done with work you are going to clean out the garage!
- This week my hubby surprised me by coming by my office and bringing me my fave sweet tea from McDonalds. I know many of my bloggy friends prefer sweet tea from Chick Fil-A but we don't have one of those wonderful establishments in our area! Macky D's is as good as it gets!
- It's getting closer to Christmas. Here at the church several of my wonderful friends have been dropping off goodies and gifts. I love them all, especially candles! I love me some fragrant scented candles that make my office and home smell yummy.
- We've had ice, sleet, freezing rain, drizzle and cold temperatures, gray skies all week. But today, we have my favorite kind of weather -- a sunny day!
- I received a text message from one of my daughters: "I love you and you're a great mom." Gotta love that!
What's your fave 5?