- Even though some things did not go my way Tuesday evening, I'm thankful to live in a country where I have the right to vote.
- I'm thankful for the wealth of information that I can access. When there is something I want to know, I have no excuse for not finding out the answer! ... If there IS an answer ...
- I'm thankful for my family and for my home. Going home every night is a pleasure to me. No, it's not always perfect at home, but it's always filled with love and acceptance. Even on my worst days, they still love me there. And I will always love them, regardless of times I may think they are making wrong choices.
- I'm thankful for my church family. It's awesome to know that if something comes up, I can drop them an email or phone them and they will start praying!
- I am so thankful for all that God has done for me and for the Word. Today I read this verse:
"The Lord also will be a refuge and a high tower for the oppressed, a refuge and a stronghold in times of trouble (high cost, destitution, and desperation)." Psalm 9:9 Amplified Version
This verse is so timely! There are many who are living in a time of high cost, destitution, and desperation right now. I'm thankful we have a stronghold to cling to in these times of trouble.
If you'd like to read more Thankful Thursday lists, visit Iris' blog at Grace Alone.