1. My favorite food seasoning is chili powder. I add it to lots of things, including baked beans and homemade pizza. Try it!
2. You look like you're in your 30s is music to my ears. [OK, I like it when people say I look like I'm in my 40s, too. Enough said.]
3. Lucky is a word I don't use. A person can be blessed, but not lucky.
4. My faith is something I take very seriously.
5. Many people dress casually on Fridays at the office. Sometimes, too casually ... Sorry, it bothers me when girls at my bank are wearing jeans that I'd use to clean out the garage. I love jeans, but let's wear a dressy pair to work!
6. Buns for my crockpot barbecue was the last thing I bought at the store, because I like to buy them the day I use them. Fresh buns are better!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping (what else?), tomorrow my plans include our Fall Festival at church (hot dogs roasted at a bonfire, anyone?) and Sunday, I want to have my afternoon nap!
If you'd like to see the way other people answered these questions, hop on over to Janet's blog, Friday Fill-Ins.