Monday, November 24, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook - November 24, 2008




FOR TODAY NOVEMBER 24...



Outside my window...
the sun is peeking through the clouds.



I am thinking...
so much to do ... so little time to do it!



I am thankful for...
my home!



From the kitchen...
butter beans and turkey sausage, and some kind of chocolate dessert ... any ideas?



I am wearing...
navy blue track pants and lime with navy blue trim shirt.



I am creating...
a peaceful home. [That's my ultimate goal.]



I am going...
to town later to pick up my Thanksgiving turkey.



I am reading...
"Through the Storm" by Lynne Spears. Check my blog tomorrow, I'll be doing a review of it.



I am hoping...
to enjoy my week off. I'm taking a "staycation" this week.



I am hearing...
silence, except for the hum of my appliances running.



Around the house...
the smell of candles burning.



One of my favorite things...
is blogging!



A few plans for the rest of the week:
cooking, cleaning, scrapping, blogging and a little day-trip for hubby and me.



Here is picture thought I am sharing...

I just love to look at landscape pictures. This one was taken at a park near my home. It's too cold right now, but there's a big rock that you can sit on and look down into this valley -- a perfect place to think and dream ...

Join Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook to join in the fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I enjoyed reading your daybook! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Jan Karon is one of my very favorite authors..and I just love the Mitford series. I've read them twice already, but I love the "hometown" feeling it gives...and wish there was such a place. Hope you have a nice Thanksgiving.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.