Tuesday, November 11, 2008

November Challenge - Giving Thanks - Day 8-11

Because of my computer problems, I'm late on posting my Giving Thanks entries, but better late than never.

Here they are:

Day 8, Saturday, November 8: I've been on the road all day, and I am so thankful to have a home to go to at the end of the day. It's nothing fancy, but it's paid for, and it's mine (and my husband's!) There's no place like home!

Day 9, Sunday, November 9: I'm also thankful for my church home. I love it here! This is home. Everyone needs a church home.

Day 10, Monday, November 10: I'm thankful for my hubby of 32 years! I can't imagine life without him. He's my rock and always there for me.

Day 11, Tuesday, November 11: I'm thankful for the price that was paid for my freedom. I never forget that "freedom isn't free." I can pursue my dreams and go about my every day life simply because others have paid the price for me to do so. I salute all the veterans and their families who have made sacrifices down through the years for Americans. They can never be thanked enough.

Well, that's my list so far. What about you? Have you been concentrating on being thankful each day for one thing? I'd love to hear about it, and if you'd like to join the challenge, go over to Leah's blog at South Breeze Farm.

[We're actually supposed to post our list in our sidebar, but I'm technologically challenged and haven't figured out how to do it, yet! For now, I'll just have to do a post every day!]

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great idea and I love reading your lists of thankfulness!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.