1. One of the best concerts/plays/movies I ever saw that I really didn't think I'd like was Shrek. I usually don't like animated movies, and a movie about an ogre? I really figured I wouldn't like it. I was wrong. It was funny and I liked the message: it doesn't matter what you look like on the outside.
2. Chicken enchiladas was a recipe I recently made that was delicious! I'm going to make it again this week.
3. It's time for lipstick. Gotta keep those lips hydrated!
4. Eating York Peppermints is quite refreshing.
5. If I never hear the words "politcally correct" again, it'll be too soon.
6. To one side of the curving road was a guard rail, and on the other was a rock cut.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching "What Not to Wear," tomorrow my plans include cleaning the bathroom and then being lazy and Sunday, I want to nap (as usual)!
If you'd like to participate in Friday Fill-Ins, click here.