1. October is for me the most glorious month of the fall. I love the fall colors, the weather and the harvest!
2. Heights scare me! Rodents scare me, too!
3. Leaves are falling all around, it's time for bonfires. Mmmm, I love roasted hot dogs and s'mores and sitting around a bonfire with my friends.
4. I don't have a favorite horror movie because I think it's very important what you put in your brain. I don't want to dwell on horrible things! (Plus I get scared easily. I once had to sleep with my younger sister when my husband was out of town because I watched Ghostbusters and then dreamed about ghosts. Let's just keep that between me and you.)
5. Old photographs = good memories.
6. It was a dark and stormy night the night I graduated from high school. I wanted to attend an all night party against my father's judgment. I went anyway. Driving home in the pre-dawn hours, I got my car stuck in the little dirt lane 1/4 mile from my house. I had to walk in the rain in my graduation dress holding an umbrella to get home. Granted, it wasn't all that far, but it was far enough to dread what was going to happen when I got home!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to working at my other church then running to Wal-Mart, tomorrow my plans include attending the Riverboat parade and later that day watching my daughter compete in a contest for Riverboat Queen and Sunday, I want to collapse!
To read what others have to say, visit Friday Fill-Ins here.