Monday, July 7, 2008

Little Known Facts About Me

I saw this on another blog and thought it would be fun to do. Hey, I can't do devotions all the time, y'all!

A is for Age
Let’s just say that I’ve celebrated my 39th birthday a few times …
B is for Burger of choice
Right now, I’m really liking the Steakhouse Burger at Burger King – but it’s soooo big.
C is for what Car you drive
I drive a 2003 Mitsubishi Galant. It’s a creamy white color.
D is for Dog’s name
We don’t have dogs, but when I was a kid we had a dog named Gypsy
E is for Essential item you use every day
This is a toughie because there are several things I use everyday … in the summer, I’d have to say it’s the air conditioner. I hate to sweat!
F is for Favorite TV show at the moment
Extreme Home Makeover is my favorite but I don’t get to watch it much because it comes on during the time I’m at church.
G is for favorite Game
It’s a toss-up between Apples to Apples or Rummi-Kub
H is for Hometown
Dade City, FL
I is for Instruments you play
None – but I did take violin lessons when I was in grade school (My broken arms put a stop to that. See #X)
J is for favorite juice
I’m not a juice drinker, but I kind of like grape juice
K is for who you’d like to Kiss
Hubby, of course!
L is for Last restaurant you ate at
Red Lobster
M is for favorite Muppet
Cookie Monster! (I used to read Sesame Street books to my girls. I loved doing the voice of Cookie!)
N is for Number of piercings
Two – one in each ear
O is for Overnight hospital stays
Three – one for the birth of each of my babies
P is for People you were with today
My family and my co-workers
Q is for what you do with your quiet time
Read and on Sunday afternoons, nap!
R is for biggest Regret
I regret that we didn’t learn to save money when we were younger
S is for Status
Married for 32 years
T is for Time you woke up today
5:30 a.m.
U is for what you consider Unique
My hubby – there is no one like him!
V is for a vegetable you love
Hmm … another hard choice, I love them all! I guess I would say tomato for the one I eat the most
W is for Worst habit
Mindless snacking …
X is for the number of X-rays you’ve had
At least three – one for each time I’ve broken my arm. (Don’t ask!)
Y is for Yummy food you ate today
I made pina colada smoothies
Z is for Zodiac sign
Aquarius, even though I don’t believe in the Zodiac at all.


If you'd like to join in, post this on your blog with your information and then put a link to it in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. I loved your post. I think I'll do the same and link your blog as to where I got the idea!

    Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad to know that I'm not the only "bird-killer" out there! :o)

    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this post from Micca...It is so fun! Thanks for posting it.

    If you would like to read through mine it is

    http://sbrand1997.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.