Thursday, May 2, 2024

A Prayer for Success

 


Beloved, I pray that in every way you may succeed and prosper and be in good health [physically], just as [I know] your soul prospers [spiritually]. 3 John 2-AMP

 

Father, I pray all my friends, families, and readers prosper in the Lord. May whatever we put our hand to be blessed by You. Help us walk out our individual callings with success. May this week bring us ever closer to the goal of seeing Your return.

 

Lord, we are ever mindful our families are our first calling. Help us to love one another with the kind of love You have; and where we fall short, may You empower us to love like You.

 

In Jesus name, so be it, amen.


~~

All photos created in PicMonkey by Jerralea using personal, family and stock photos. Please do not copy. 

~~


Thanks for dropping by the Journey! 
I want to always share my post, A Ticket Home
for those who might not know the way Home.

4 comments:

  1. "...for those who might not know the way Home."

    Oh!

    Now I have to click to see what this means. It made me wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God and family. What's most important.
    (I found you again! )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.