Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Praise Post # 25




I have to give praise right away for something that is close to my heart:
  1. Janae and the babies made it home safely to Colorado! So relieved!
  2. I am grateful for the opportunity to write and have a platform where my work can be viewed. I'm thankful to be a blogger!
  3. I'm also grateful for every reader, commenter and subscriber of my blog.  You make it all worthwhile.
  4. I'm thankful for the internet which has broadened my world.
  5. I'm thankful for my computer that enables me to write any time inspiration strikes me.

Now it's your turn. What blessings can you count today? Leave a comment and share, or if you have a blog, consider linking up below. Praise Posts are running through the month of November. We are thanking God for 5 blessings each day to total 150 praises. You don't have to elaborate, just list if you want. Jump in right where you are whether it's Day 25 or Day 29. I'd love for you participate!





[Subscribers will need to click through to my blog to see the links.]

6 comments:

  1. Aw, that's such a sweet post and I'm grateful to be able to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for the computer and the ability to make so many new friends. Blogs are fun and I very much enjoy visiting yours and reading what you have to say. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like the technology that the computer and Internet has given us indeed :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad to learn that your daughter and grands made it safely home. I'll be feeling that same kind of relief this coming Friday when our kids head back to Maine.

    I also appreciate how the internet...especially blogging...has broadened my scope.

    Have a great remainder of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I"m thankful I blog too and that I've "met " you!! Please pray for us. If you think of it. We have to leave for Plymouth County MA tonight as a big storm is (supposedly) heading our way tomorrow a.m. early.....and the Boston area is supposed to have heavy winds and rains. I'm not super worried about us leaving NY as we can leave tonight after dinner...however...I"m a little concerned about my oldest daughter Courtney leaving Gordon COllege campus tomorrow late morning and driving down the coast in all that rain. Please pray for her to drive safely and for the other people on the road around her. Thank you. Happy THanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. {Keeping Faith and her family} in prayer}}}}---

    No, Jerralea, you got it wrong--THANK YOU!!! Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.