Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Because He Came 2021 - I'm New

How might things have been different if He'd never came?






Because He Came ... 

       I'm not the "old" me



When I accept Christ as my Savior, He makes me all new. My focus and my desires in life have all changed. Sure, I might still look like me, but if I still act the same way, I need to go back to the cross and make sure I've really repented.

2 Corinthians 5:17

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

~~~

During the month of December, I'm adapting a few of  
my 2012 series, "Because He Came" posts for your Advent reflections. These are short and sweet, but are food for thought for the whole day!

You can go here to see a list of the original posts in the series.

~~

I'm linking this post to Let's Have Coffee, Tune In Thursday

You're invited to check out my new blog, Jerralea.com and read my latest post, There's Someone Knocking at the Door.

*All photos created in PicMonkey by Jerralea using personal, family and stock photos. Please do not copy.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Jerralea, I simply cannot fathom what [my] life would be like if Christ had never come!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.