Friday, December 14, 2018

He supplies ... Advent Reflections





BECAUSE HE CAME ... I HAVE WHAT I NEED

Philippians 4:19 (NLT) New Living Translation

And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.

God meets our needs through Jesus.  If you accepted Jesus as your Savior, you are now able to have your needs met.  

Notice the scripture says needs, not necessarily wants. 

Our needs are met according to God's riches - a limitless supply!  

Also, read the whole chapter of Philippians.  You'll notice the Philippians first gave sacrificially, then received the promise of their needs being supplied.

Because Jesus came, God meets our needs. Hallelujah!

~~~
During the month of December, the Journey will be taking a hiatus. I'm adapting some of my 2012 series, "Because He Came" posts for your Advent reflections. 

Short but sweet, these devotional thoughts pack a punch of scripture followed by the realization, "Hey! I only have this blessing because He came and dwelt among men!"

Linking up with #FreshMarketFriday.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.