Monday, December 24, 2018

He brought abundance ... Advent Reflections




BECAUSE HE CAME ... I HAVE AN ABUNDANT LIFE.



John 10:10 Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)

A thief comes only to steal and to kill and to destroy. I have come so that they may have life and have it in abundance.

This does not necessarily mean physical abundance, although sometimes God sees fit to bless in this manner. It means you have abundant life in the things that matter:  love, peace, joy and the calm assurance of knowing that you are never alone.  He walks with you in good times and bad.

Why would you want to live any other way?


~~~


During the month of December, the Journey will be taking a hiatus. I'm adapting some of my 2012 series, "Because He Came" posts for your Advent reflections.

Short but sweet, these devotional thoughts pack a punch of scripture followed by the realization, "Hey! I only have this blessing because He came and dwelt among men!"

Linking up with Inspire Me Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.