Sunday, April 1, 2018

AmaZing Adopting Love

One of the things I’ve learned on this journey is the amazing fact the love God has for those who choose Him is an adopting kind of love.

You know, He totally would be justified to make us slaves. It’s what we deserve; but, instead He takes us by choice to be His child!




See how very much our Father loves us, for he calls us his children, and that is what we are! But the people who belong to this world don’t recognize that we are God’s children because they don’t know him. 1 John 3:1 NLT
In the original language it could be translated, the love the Father has lavished on us.
Lavish.
In abundance.
Our Father loves us abundantly, adopting us as part of His family.
What more could you ask?
When I was a kid, I loved stories like Sarah Crewe, The Little Princess, where a little ragamuffin’s long-lost father was found and lavished all kinds of riches on her.
As a child of the Most-High, our story will turn out even better. An eternity of love and riches will be ours.
Be encouraged on your journey Home to AmaZing Love. It. Will. Be. Worth. Everything!
Check back here every day for new links. I don't want you to miss a post, so why not sign up to subscribe. It's easy-peasy. Just enter your email address in the sidebar right above my profile.

If a post resonates with you, please consider sharing by clicking one of the social media buttons at the bottom of this post.

1 comment:

  1. "You know, He totally would be justified to make us slaves."

    That makes me really uncomfortable. It hurts my heart, actually. I think, maybe...it hurts like that because He never would have thought of doing it? Not sure why, but it made me want to cry.

    Happy Easter! We have a lot to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.