1. It's been spring-like here in the Midwest ... I actually wore sandals to work two different days! The sun has been shining. It's all good except it makes thoughts of playing hooky easy to entertain.
2. Last week, I mentioned we were attending a gender-reveal party for our third grandchild. It's a girl!!!
Of course, already having both a grandson and a granddaughter, I had no preferences. I'm excited to welcome this little one to the family. I have found out grandkids make life special.
Actually any child brings joy to a family. Be sure and hug the little people in your lives today.
3. I'm still whittling the to do list down. Always a good thing.
4. Daffodils! A nice lady named Donna decided to share some of hers with me. They make the pile on my desk much nicer.
5. Something new: My friend, Michele Morin, from Living our Days mentioned praying the Examen each night. I found the website and thought it was so cool. Guided prayer to help you reflect on your day, it still requires you to put your prayer in your own words. You can save them or even print them out. You might want to give it a try.
I'm working on a message for my March Wednesday night lesson. The theme is "For Such a Time as This," which of course talks about Esther, but also some others will be discussed. God has a plan for each of us and you are uniquely positioned to be right where you are at this point in your Journey. More about this later ...
And so ends another week on the Journey. How did YOUR week go? I'd love to know. Leave a comment and share, or consider linking up at Susanne's space, Living to Tell the Story. It's a great community!