Every Friday, I get a chance to stop and reflect on the wonderful blessings God has brought in my life. I might not always have the time to post about them but I try to give thanks whenever possible. God is so very good to me!
This week brought some blessings my way:
1. I turned another year older and I can still say God is good all the time! Life is abundant and rewarding - filled with challenges - but still worthwhile.
2. Nothing sweeter than hearing your grand twins try to wish you happy birthday. Baylee said "Hoppy birthday, Mimi," quite a few times while Brody just said "Happy, Happy, Happy." Anytime I see their adorable faces, I'm happy.
3. This week was my turn to bring the midweek bible study and I felt privileged to share what God had laid on my heart: What to Do When You Don't Know What to Do:
- Get your eyes on Jesus
- Get your peace
- Get your praise on
- Get your armor on
- Get your marching orders
- Get into position and wait
At a later date, I will share and give you back-up for each of my points. I love it when I can encourage others with what God has given me.
4. The sun came out... I was beginning to wonder when I'd next see that blazing yellow orb.
5. Quote of the week: This spoke to me on so many levels ...
"What is your attitude? Especially when you're in "captivity" - bound in some way that restricts what you want to do or where you want to go or who you want to be or what you want to have. When God has allowed you to be in some sort of exile - cut off from friends, family, that which is familiar; when He has denied you personal wealth, health, prosperity, happiness - are you thankful to Him?"The Daniel Prayer by Anne Graham Lotz, pg. 41
And so ends another week on the Journey, dear ones. How did your week go? Leave a comment and share, or else consider linking up at Susanne's Living to Tell the Story. You'll be glad you did!