Sunday, November 13, 2016

Only

There is only one thing to remember as you travel this journey Home.

Keep going.

Don't stop. Don't turn back, just keep going.

Yeah, there's always going to be those on the sidelines who offer opinions on what you are doing, where you are going, and especially Who you are traveling with on your journey.

Don't listen to them.

In the end, you and you alone will stand before God and give an account for your life. Let the account show a good reckoning: you showed up and you pressed on.

Only one thing matters. 

Keep going.







The Journey is our way Home. There is nothing more important than making that final destination. Jesus paid my ticket there, but I have to walk it out.  I have now, finally, finished my #31Day Challenge writing on the theme of Examining the Journey. To read all the posts connected with the challenge, click here and look at the bottom of the post. All the links to each post will be there.

Thanks to all who stuck with me on this challenge. Now, on to other things!

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes it is hard to keep going through challenging times, but great reminder to keep pressing forward.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes and amen. Keep Going. He is always at our side and will bring us through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post! IF ONLY I could write like you! :) Have a blessed day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your post about 'cut'. It's hard for us to cut out facebook or some other media source,but sometimes it's just best to do it.
    And this post is good encouragement--keeping on keeping on!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.