Here's my five from this week:
1. God has sent my friend Elizabeth into my life to teach me a few things. Last month, she was homeless and sleeping in her truck. This month, He has made an apartment available for her AND her dog. (Did you know how impossible it is to find a landlord willing to rent to a pet owner?) When did He make this apartment available? The day before the weather turned cold!
I could go on and on about all the things He has done in her life, but then that would be her Fave Five list, not mine. I'm just so thankful He is allowing me to see how He is working in her life.
Plus it's always a blessing to make a new friend!
2. I expected Wednesday to be crazy busy but actually it turned out to be a day that ran smoothly and I easily got all the must-be-dones finished, and a couple of the not-quite-as-important tasks done as well.
3. The girls each brought a dish to our Thanksgiving feast making my cooking much easier. It was all delicious! Sharing our thankfuls around a full table makes my heart full indeed.
4. I used swag-bucks to buy one of the Christmas gifts off my list. Pretty nice to find just the right gift at just the right price and not have to break open my wallet. Oh, and I didn't have to leave my house to order it. Win-Win!
5. 4 Day Weekends are pretty awesome. I remember when I worked at the bank feeling sad I had to go back on Friday after Thanksgiving. To all those that do have to work today, I appreciate your service.
And so ends another week on the Journey. How did YOUR week go? I hope you were surrounded with love, friends and family. Leave a comment and tell us all about it, or consider linking up with a great group of bloggers, the Friday's Fave Five community at our lovely hostess, Susanne's space, Living to Tell the Story.