Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Sky


The sky's the limit!
 
Have you ever heard on your journey that opportunity is unlimited? Sounds like it's too good to be true. In the natural, often it IS too good to be true. It is prudent and wise to check everything out and find out if what is told is true.

But when God's word tells you that His love is limitless ... even greater than reaching to the sky, you can believe it.  

Isn't it incredibly amazing to think that His love is so vast we can never use it up? We never have to worry about Him loving us less.


This is an example of the sky NOT being the limit - His love has no limit and is beyond measure.




The Journey is our way Home. There is nothing more important than making that final destination. Jesus paid my ticket there, but I have to walk it out. In October, I will be observing the things that happen while traveling the Journey and writing a daily post about my observations.


Because I like to stretch myself, I will also do a challenge within a challenge - 31 days of 5 minute free writes. I will take a topic and run with it, writing furiously for 5 minutes, tailoring it to relate to my theme of examining life along the Journey.


If you are a subscriber, you will receive my #31Day posts each day. If you're not a subscriber, why not? Please go up to the Follow By Email box in the very top of the right column and enter in your email address. I don't want you to miss a thing!


You can also click
 here each day and look at the bottom of this post. The link to the newest post will be there.


If you would like to join in on the 31 Day Challenge, either as a writer or a reader, go here.


If you would also like to do the 31 Day challenge by doing it in a 5 Minute Free Write format, go here.

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.