Wednesday, August 31, 2016

The Loft's Monthly Pot Luck

THEWelcome to today's Pot Luck at The Loft! I've been looking forward to today.


You know, I love me a pot luck meal - especially a church pot luck. Church ladies know how to cook. There's no doubt about that fact in my mind because ever since I first experienced "dinner on the grounds" in my first home church in Darby, FL, I've really enjoyed the food. I've never been to a bad one yet, whether the venue was my home church or a church group I've visited.


Perhaps my potluck experiences were enjoyable because of the variety of foods offered, or perhaps it was because all the cooks brought their specialties, a labor of love.


In the same way, I get excited about Pot Luck at The Loft because all our bloggers offer up a special word to nourish your soul. Enjoy!


But first a little housekeeping:


We are a topic driven link-up, which means that we link posts that pertain to the topic of the week. Posts that are not on topic will be deleted.
 
We will offer a month's worth of topics each week so you can plan and prepare for a post that helps you enter into the conversation.

Here are the topics for the next month


  • August 31 ~ Pot Luck 
  • September 7 ~ Labor/Work 
  • September 14 ~ Beauty 
  • September 21 ~ Fall Recipes 





The Loft


Just a reminder that the link-up goes live on Wednesday morning at 5 a.m. and will stay live until the following Monday at 5 p.m.

If you link up at The Loft, please do not link-and-run. We want to create conversation and community, therefore, we ask that if you linkup one post, please visit two others. There are some beautiful people who link-up each week, and visiting their posts is the best way to get to know them.

Now, it is time to get to today's link-up. Our prompt today is POT LUCK. You will find the linky at the bottom of my post. Enjoy the fellowship at The Loft
    

#TheLoft

The Loft

Now it is time to linkup!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.