It keeps us thankful!
1. Another answer to prayer: a young lady our church has been praying for received great news this week! She has all kinds of pancreas issues and doctors were all but certain she had a rare pancreatic cancer. Tests this week show ... NO CANCER! Praise God.
She still has pancreatitis and also spiritual issues as well; but, I can't help but feel that God has something wonderful in store for her.
Answered prayer is so encouraging!
2. I had such a wonderful time teaching Sunday School last week. Some lessons just speak to me more and are easier to teach than others. Last week, we studied the Spiritual Armor God has provided for us (see Ephesians 6:10-18). I've taught this many times over the years, but still get excited every time I go over it.
3. No pics today, but my grandchildren have perfected the art of making me laugh out loud. They were hilarious last night and had us giggling crazily. Nothing like laughter to make life fun!
4. I've really enjoyed writing some of my latest blogging posts, and I'm excited, because yesterday, the theme for the next A-Z blogging challenge came to me. Can't tell you yet, I'm waiting for the big reveal on March 21st. I was getting worried because I was having no inspiration ...
Don't I know by now, I should never worry?
5. Quote of the week:
“God snuck down one dark night as a baby – arriving while everyone was looking the other way.” Emily P. Freeman
[My thought … what else has He been up to while we are not noticing?]
And so ends another week on the Journey. What did your week look like? I'd love to know! Leave a comment, or link up at Susanne's space, Living to Tell the Story.
Plans for the weekend:
- Teaching on 1st and 3rd chapters of Corinthians
- Hoping for a quick drive in the sun - it is supposed to be 60°
- I'd love to make a Spring banner ... we will see if it happens
- I'd also like to rearrange my pots and pans cabinet.