Here we go:
1. I'm finally healing up from my sinus attack and eczema flare-up. Praise God!
2. The parts came in and my hubby fixed my dishwasher. (It broke down right around Christmas ...) I'm really rejoicing about this
3. I found my coral sweater! (It's the little things.)
4. We had the biggest Wednesday night crowd this week that we've had for the last few years.
5. Quote of the week: Actually, it's a scripture:
"... this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith." 1 John 5:4 (ESV)
Keep walking that walk of faith!
And so ends another week on the Journey. No time for extras such as pictures this week, but one of these days, soon, I hope to take time to sit down and share my heart.
How did YOUR week go? I'd love to know! Leave a comment, or perhaps, link up a Friday's Fave Five post of your own at the lovely Susanne's space, Living to Tell the Story. (I just love that name!)