|image by pixabay.com|
Since I have a great love of listing, today I will create a bucket list. Read along with me and see if you can relate to any of these dreams.
Places to see:
- Ever since reading Anne of Green Gables, I have had a desire to see Prince Edward Island. Then I met Kathie of A Sparrow's Home and saw her beautiful photography of PEI. I really really want to see it for myself.
- I think we live in a beautiful land and I love all the places I've seen so far, but I've yet to see any of New England. I would love to go there especially when the leaves have turned.
- I've always wanted to go on a cruise - the Caribbean or Alaska ... or both!
- It would be fun to visit Ireland and Austria since I have ancestors from there.
- I'd like to see England, too.
Things to do:
- My dream is to actually be a published author. I think of it every time I hit the "publish" button on my blog. I am thankful for the opportunity to blog and very thankful for my readers. However, there is still a desire to see my name on a printed page - or a book cover!
- Lose weight
- A personal letter written to every one of my loved ones
- Before kicking the bucket, I would like to have all my pictures scrapbooked, and every closet and drawer in my home and offices in perfect order. So I can't go for a long time .... if ever!
Events I want to happen before I go:
- All my family members living a vibrant Christian life for the Lord. (Yeah, that pretty much sums up all my hopes and dreams.)
What's on YOUR list?
I'm linking my post up at the Loft. This Week’s Topic: Bucket List ~ (what is on your bucket list. what are some things you want to do and see before Jesus calls you home. ) Visit Leah's blog, Point to Jesus, to link up.