Monday, April 27, 2015

W is for Week-night Ravioli Bake ... and Wisdom

I know that getting a meal on the table every night can be a real challenge when days are long, kids are cranky and you're really just dreaming of that moment when you can flop on the couch. 

Enter this easy recipe, Weeknight Ravioli Bake, that not only feeds the family with minimal effort, but is great served in lunches the next day.

You'll be wowed at how easy this is to put together, basically layering frozen ravioli, cheese and sauce.

Visit Kraft's website here to see the recipe.  You are welcome.

I'm all about making life easy. It's just smart to save your efforts when possible.

What about when you don't know the smart thing to do?

I know someone Who is always willing to listen and will give you wisdom without making you feel like a dummy.


Now if any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives to all generously and without criticizing, and it will be given to him. James 1:5 HCSB

If you are a believer, you have access to the most profound wisdom ever. Why wouldn't you take advantage of the opportunity to have the God of the Universe give you direction? All you have to do is ask!




W is for Week-night Ravioli Bake ... and Wisdom is another post from my series, Feasting Body and Soul from A-Z.  I believe family dinner is important and I also believe food for the soul is just as important. Join me each day as I explore feeding both.


During April, I’m participating in the A-Z Challenge.  Over  eight hundred writers (as of last count) will be posting in various categories. Visit here to see a list of all the fantastic bloggers – a veritable smorgasbord of entries to feast upon!

4 comments:

  1. Hello there.
    Looks delicious! I'm a Kraft subscriber, have been for years. I do love to cook, but sometimes, I just don't have the energy or the ingredients in the fridge.

    You are right, God does indeed give wisdom and Godly wisdom far surpasses any human wisdom/knowledge (Proverbs 2:6; Isaiah 48:17,18; 1 Corinthians 2:5-16). Sadly many people today either do not believe in God, do not think He even exists, don't know His Name (Psalms 83:18) or don't realise the Bible can be a real source of comfort in this wicked world (Romans 15:4).
    Enjoy the rest of the challenge...only a few more letters 'til the end!

    Thanks for sharing.

    Entrepreneurial Goddess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum on that ravioli bake! Good to make and then freeze some too I would imagine!! So important to get God's wisdom and so neat that he gives it us us if we just ask for it!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easy meals are great. This one sounds good. Glad that we have a way to access wisdom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jerralea...that looks SO good! I'll be checking out the recipe and giving it a try. Just so happens I do my shopping tomorrow. :)

    Love the way you've incorporated James 1:5-6 into the post! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.