Well, I would go outside and take pictures of Snow-mageddon, Round 2, but it would just look like last week's pics.
Last week, I shared my desire to be a hermit and a lot of my commenters said they understood my feelings and could be a hermit, too. Funny, how this week, I feel less like wanting to be one ... I guess too much time being home can even affect me.
Still, there is plenty reasons to give thanks.
- First and foremost, our electricity did not go out! What a blessing!
- Secondly, the internet stayed on. It did slow to a crawl but picked up from time to time.
- Third, I was able to get to work enough to get the major things done.
- Fourth, I drove home safely with ice pelting my vehicle like crazy.
- Fifth, HGTV marathons are fun - especially if you have plenty of hot chocolate, coffee and / or hot tea.
By the way, I totally get that the snowfall here is nothing compared to the northern part of the continent. My prayers are with those guys. It's just I'm originally a Southerner and multiple snowfalls are a big deal to me.
And that is life on the journey this week How did your week go? Leave a comment and share, or consider linking up your own post at Susanne's Living to Tell the Journey. It's easy to find 5 highlights in any week - you just have to look for them.