It's been some weeks since I have been able to participate in the Friday's Fave Five meme where we each write about five highlights that have happened in our week.
Fridays have been the days where either a) the internet is down, or b) the office has been torn up with remodeling, or c) there is not a spare minute in the day to blog. Or all three!
Today has been no exception with very little blogging time to be found anywhere. However, I am determined to get back into my routines so here is a short post to let you know I'm still a blogger, and I'm still thankful!
1. I'm thankful for new flooring in my office at my full-time job. Since I spend so much time here, having a clean attractive workspace is a blessing. We now have laminate floors instead of old wrinkly carpet. It just feels so much cleaner in here.
2. Special Days: Since my last F.F.F. post, I have had both a birthday and an anniversary. I'm thankful for these milestones in my life and for family and friends to celebrate these occasions. 38 years sounds like a long time to be married, doesn't it? Good thing I started young ;)
3. Extra time at home: During this blast of wintry weather, activities have been pared down to absolute necessities and I'm staying home more. I love it, and I love that I've gotten some things crossed off my to-do list. You can bet while I'm home that all my candles are burning and my fuzzy leopard throw is with me constantly.
4. Some new-to-me favorite blogs I'm crushing on: Morganize with Me, IHeartOrganizing and A bowl full of lemons. This time of year I'm all about organizing and decorating and these blogs inspire me.
5. Favorite quote: "Can I get saved right now?"
Lexie, a new high-schooler that has been coming to our church, interrupted bible study with this question. Yes! Certainly!
And that is a quick recap of recent weeks on the Journey. How has life been treating you? Leave a comment, or link up and share at Susanne's blog, Living to Tell the Story.