But first, a look back at the past week:
1. Weigh-In - Saturdays are weigh-in days. I find I make myself crazy if I weigh more than once a week. For some reason, Saturdays always seem to be the lowest point, weight-wise, of my week; therefore, Saturday is now weigh-in day. For the last three weeks, I've been at the exact same weight. I'm still doing the Walk Away the Pounds videos but had backed off from doing it every day. Time to step up! The favorite part of this whole thing is that at least I have not gained an ounce.
2. Cooler temps here in the heartland of America. I'm loving wearing boots and scarves. I notice I own either sandals or boots ... no in-between footwear for me! Here I am modeling my newest scarf, a teal chevron:
3. Relief! - There has been a problem with the heater at my daughter's home that she is remodeling. Finally, the repairman was able to get to her home. He got it going for just the price of a service call. Thank you, Jesus! It's just another example of the way God works things out for His children. Why do we worry so much? No, He doesn't promise to take away hard things, but He does promise to walk through it with us and enable us to make it. He provides for His children - one way or another.
4. Fall Color: This past weekend was so gorgeous with fall color everywhere. Although there was no time for a road trip, I did manage to get a few photos traveling back and forth from home to church.
and my daughter's yard has a beautiful tree that sported some yellow leaves:
5. Quote of the Week: Bro. Jamie, my interim pastor-boss at my full-time church quoted Vince Havner:
"We will either be keepers of the aquarium, or fishers of men."
My first thought? Yeah, and if you don't keep the aquarium moving, it begins to smell dead! We need to keep the body of Christ stirred up so they will go out and be fishers of men.
And so ends another week on the Journey. Please share YOUR week! You can link up at Susanne's blog, Living to Tell the Story.