Monday, April 15, 2013

Daybook: 04-15-13

FOR TODAY, MONDAY, APRIL 15

Outside my window...
62° and overcast.


I am thinking... about asking God each day,  "Who do you want me to encourage today?"

I am thankful...for a move of the Holy Spirit in our church last night and the reassurance that God inhabits the praises of His people.

In the kitchen...roast, potatoes and carrots in the crockpot.

I am wearing...gray pants, aqua top.

I am creating...a new stream-lined format for the bulletin at my full-time church.  So far, the comments have been good.

I am going...to Branson in 11 days!

I am looking forward to...a ladies' meeting I'm going to on Friday featuring Rhonda Hinson Sullivan.

Around the house... some dusting needs to be done ... but, hey! there's pansies on my front porch!  I feel good about that.

I am pondering... the message Pastor preached on John chapter 5.  I like what he said, "The Lord of Mercy came to the House of Mercy (Bethesda).  (quote by Travis Schroeder)

A favorite quote for today...



The truth is that nothing anyone has said or done to you can stop my perfect plans or promises from coming to pass in your life.
… Sheri Rose Shepherd, 03.04.13 True Friendship Put To The Test

I believe this with all my heart.

One of my favorite things...chilled Cutie tangerines.  So good!

A few plans for the rest of the week: picking out flowers for our container gardens, writing, going to the ladies meeting, board meeting, singathon on Sat.  Whew!

A peek into my day...

Beautiful flowering tree on my town's square


The daybook is a concept created by Peggy Hostetler.  You can share your daybook at The Simple Woman's Daybook.

1 comment:

  1. That's a wonderful thing to ask God each day! I'm sure He will show you and bring you across the paths of many who need a bit of encouragement!

    We don't usually go shopping for bedding out plants until May around here. And only a few brave souls will plant out before the May long weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.