Monday, February 11, 2013

Daybook-02.11.13

FOR TODAY, MONDAY, FEBRUARY 11

Outside my window...
41° and it is supposed to be sunny today ... I love sunny skies.


I am thinking...about joining a blogging challenge, Blogging from A-Z, the month of April.  You blog every day except Sundays, each day blogging about a subject related to the letter of the alphabet for that day.  Do you think I can do it?

I am thankful... for a blessed life, and for the goodness and faithful love that pursues me! (see Ps. 23:6)

In the kitchen...homemade hamburger helper - my go-to meal when I'll be late getting home.

I am wearing...gray pants and sweater with the royal blue top with sequins I received for Christmas.  Every girl needs a little bling now and then.

I am creating... blog posts.

I am going...to nail salon after work. 

I am wondering...how people have any meaning in their lives apart from God?

I am reading... 1 Peter in the New Testament.

I am hoping...my two younger girls find jobs they like.  Life is too short to spend time working at a job you hate.

I am looking forward to... my next day off.  :)

I am learning...to wait.

Around the house...the smell of cinnamon.  I love the wax burner my daughter gave me for Christmas!  Now my new obsession is looking at all the different scented wax cubes.  It's hard to decide ...

I am pondering... contentment right where I am. 

A favorite quote for today...



"Revival happens when people in a church decide to swallow the Book (the Word) and let it have its effect on their lives." AW Tozer
… seen on twitter
  
Amen!  Hope you are "feasting" on the Word today!

One of my favorite things...newly organized drawers. Four done, two to go ...

A few plans for the rest of the week: working on more S.O.A.P., Valentine's Banquet, and seeing more American Idol.

A peek into my day...


Last February's bulletin board designed and arranged by the fabulous Tom and Martha Greenwood! (Wait til you see what they did this year!)

The Daybook is a concept created by Peggy Hostetler.  You can link up at her site, The Simple Woman's Daybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.