Monday, January 21, 2013

Daybook-01.21.13

 
FOR TODAY, MONDAY, JANUARY 21

Outside my window...
24° but sunny!

I am thinking...that all in all, I do enjoy my life.  I love all the things I do - I just want to do more!
I am thankful...for the many blessings God has given me.
In the kitchen... homemade pizza
I am wearing...dark brown pants and tank top with a cheetah-print blazer
I am reading..."Multiply" by Francis Chan

I am hoping...to see some miraculous answers to prayer.
I am looking forward to... I may get to go hear Jeff and Sherri Easter.  They will be in my area on Friday.
I am learning... to wait ...
Around the house... change tablecloth, polish mirrors and clean out fridge.  I also need to make another batch of homemade laundry detergent.
I am pondering...what my part in fulfilling the Great Commission is ....
A favorite quote for today...


There are no superstars in ministry. Only servants.
… seen on twitter

Our Lord Jesus has a servant's heart - we should, too.
One of my favorite things... good hair days!  (Is that shallow?)
A few plans for the rest of the week: board meeting Tuesday, concert on Friday, getting the annual report done on Saturday.
A peek into my day...
 



I just wanted to see a green tree again!



The daybook concept was created by Peggy Hostetler.  You can link up at her blog, The Simple Woman's Daybook.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Jerralea,

    I haven't been by here in a while, but in reading your writings I am reminded to not stay away so long because your words always put a smile on my face. Thank you for sharing a little glimpse of your daily life. Gotta tell you that you have peaked my interest in this daybook thing, I might just give it a whirl....God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you're thinking. . . I love my life, too, it's just that I want more time in the day! And, good hair days are one of my favorites too! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.