Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thankful for Wheels

Okay, I drive a mom van.  And I'm good with that.  I love sitting up high when I drive as opposed to hugging the road in a car.  I like to have plenty of room for my stuff.  Yes, I know my kids are grown and don't ride with me anymore, but someday there will be grandies.  I do love me a van.

I also love the freedom of having my own vehicle.  Have you ever noticed that if you don't have your vehicle (say it's in the shop!) you immediately have places you need to go.  




I'm thankful for my blueberry van ... AND that it is paid for!





All during the month of November, I will be sharing my gratitude for all God has given me. I'm joining Joyful Reader on her Giving Thanks Challenge at her blog, Encouragement for Daily Bible Reading. 

1 comment:

  1. I love your blueberry van. I love my HHR...I love that I have wheels too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.