Monday, April 23, 2012

Daybook - 04.23.12



FOR TODAY, MONDAY, APRIL 23RD

Outside my window...a cool morning, only 46°.  I love days like this!  Cool mornings and evenings, with sunny pleasant afternoons, highs in upper 60s or low 70s.

I am thinking...of this slogan that popped into my mind:

You only have one eternity ...  choose wisely!

I am thankful...that I chose Jesus!  I have been living for Him since I was 14 years old.

In the kitchen... chicken and rice

I am wearing... gray slacks and sweater with a gray, brown and black print top.  It's cool enough I'm back to wearing my short black boots.

I am creating... a new way to organize the bottom of my pantry.

I am going... to get my nails done today.  I love doing that!

I am reading... nothing right now. I must go to the library and pick out something new.

I am hoping... for clarity on a situation I'm going through.

I am looking forward to... my next day off!

Around the house... things look pretty good right now ... well, except for the bottom of that pantry ...

I am pondering... Psalm 11

A favorite quote for today...

The best way out is always through.
Robert Frost

One of my favorite things...azalea bushes.  They're gorgeous right now but they won't last much longer.

A few plans for the rest of the week: board meeting tomorrow night, worship team practice Saturday, blogging and surfing in between!

A peek into my day...


The path I walk after work.



Daybooking is a concept created by Peggy Hostetler.  You can link up at her site, The Simple Woman's Daybook.











1 comment:

  1. It sounds like a lot of bloggers are into organizing and cleaning out. Sure sign of spring. I like your picture and the glimpse into your day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.