Thursday, March 22, 2012

Tea Talk - Thursday, March 22, 2012



1.  I'm having ... once again, my Irish Breakfast Tea.  So comforting! Instead of showing you, yet again, my SEMO mom's cup, I thought I would dream build with a photo from E-Bay of a cup I would love to own.  I love all blue and white china!

Royal Copenhagen Teacup and Saucer Blue White Denmark # 1870 -E-Bay

2. I'm feeling.... in need of a break!

3. On my mind.... heavy decisions ...

4. A quotation to encourage:

".... the ways of God. 'You can only hear your life sing — when you still.'   Be still, and know that I am God. Ps. 46:10 - Ann Voskamp - Holy Experience "The 1 Reason Why You Have to Slow Down"

I'm challenged by this thought - slow down so you can hear God.  It's very tough to find time to be still, but so needed!


Tea Talk is hosted by Ruth at Celebrate Friendship.  I'm linking up with her today.

6 comments:

  1. That tea cup is beautiful! So delicate! Great quote! I am really being more intentional with my quiet time to be still before the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that tea cup! There is something about blue floral drawings on a white background that I find truly beautiful!

    Yes, being still before the Lord is really difficult to do in this busy world, but it's something that we must do. If we are too busy, we may not hear Him.

    -Visiting from "Celebrate Friendship"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so thankful for time since I retired to just sit and crochet and listen to nothing. Love your cup.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful tea cup. Wishing you a wonderful weekend! Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying you find time to be still. Sometimes it's those big things in life that force us to obey, and with obedience comes peace.

    I also love blue and white china. I have a blue and white tea pot that I love. Unfortunately, I broke the lid so I use it as a vase now.

    God bless you in your decision making. "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him." James 1:5

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that you will find the stillness in time that you are seeking in your heart...time to rest in your loving Father's arms.
    Pretty cups!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.