Thursday, February 2, 2012

Tea Talk - Thursday, February 2, 2012




It's Thursday, and time to join Ruth at Celebrate Friendship for tea and a light uplifting chat:

1. I'm having...Irish Breakfast Tea ... sorry, guys, I know I am in a rut.  Does it count that I'm having peanut butter and honey sandwiches with it?




2. I'm feeling....confident and cared for by my heavenly Father.


3. On my mind.... how satan tried to discourage me this week, and I almost fell for it! Discouragement is just fear that things will not work out for good.  An old writer said "All discouragement is from the devil."  It's not God who gives you discouragement!


4. I'll share another quotation to encourage:

If you can't make it better, you can laugh at it.
Erma Bombeck


Everything's better with humor!

2 comments:

  1. boy, I get in a rut with my tea choices, too. I sure have a favorite and just ignore all those other teas sitting on the shelf. It's comforting to drink something you really love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got to agree must be tea I love. My friends are always bringing me tea and I can't bear to not accept it. So like W. my sits on the shelf. Blessings dear sista.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.