Once again, the week flew past and we are at the end, reflecting on the goodness.
As I may have mentioned, I've been enjoying time off - 11 days, if you count weekends. (And who doesn't count weekends?) Here's just a few of my highlights over the last 11 days:
1. Crossed off items on my to-do list: I'm a listmaker and nothing makes me more excited than to see items with a check mark in front of them. I had a list of 15 extra things I wanted to do. I accomplished 9. The great thing? I'm not upset I didn't do all 15. I knew at the beginning I wouldn't, but it's great to have goals.
2. Comfort: I've mentioned elsewhere on my blog that my new favorite quote is from Winnie the Pooh: "Home is comfiest place to be." Things that make my home comfy: candles, hot tea, pajamas, my new plush slippers, my beloved fleece throw made by my sister-in-law. Ahhh! So nice.
3. Sleeping In: I didn't set the alarm these past 11 days. One day I even slept until 9 a.m.!!! Quite a change from my usual 5:30 a.m.
4. Clementines: I love these tasty citrus-y gems. Once they come into season, I buy them weekly until they run out.
5. Family time: I've been enjoying movie marathons with the fam, scrabble games with Liss, laughing with the hubby (he's a riot!). Taking time to just "be."
And I always enjoy hooking up with the FFF gang over at Susanne's Living to Tell the Story. You should go there and read everyone's blogs. You'd love it!