Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Random Dozen for What Seems Like a Thousand Times ....
Our Random Hostess, Linda at 2nd Cup of Coffee, says it feels like she has been coming up with questions for the Random Dozen for the millionth time. I haven't been participating since the beginning, so I guess it's my thousandth time ... Seriously, this is a fun little exercise that sometimes gets you thinking out of the box. Join up here if you'd like to be random with us.
1. Do you do garage sales? If so, tell me about one great find. If not, tell me why not. Yes, I absolutely yard sale! (Yard saling is a verb in my book.) I have lots of favorite finds, but I guess my current fave is a pair of shutters I found for $5. (Actually it was a bi-fold door that my hubby took apart to look like shutters.) He painted them for me and we glued on some wooden embellishments, then hung them on either side of my bedroom curtains. It looks awesome!
2. Name the last thing you fixed. I fix dinner ... everything else is fixed by my incredible hubby.
3. Name your A) Favorite item of makeup OR B) Favorite tool A) eyeliner B) glue gun
4. Which room in your home needs organizing more than any other? Living room/office area
5. Which room could use re-decorating? We've repainted the whole house recently ... the kitchen could use some new curtains ...
6. Share something unique about your town. Our one claim to fame - we have a super-max prison. (How sad is that?)
7. If you could send a one-sentence message to your great-grandchild, what would it be? It's worth everything to make Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior.
8. Do you Facebook? Yes
9. Describe your favorite shoes. Lets' see ... it's hard to narrow it down to one favorite ... I'll say my flip flops that are cheetah-colored material. The sole is really comfy.
10. Do you listen to more talk radio or more music radio? What kind of station is it? Music radio, a southern gospel station.
11. How far would you travel for a really good (favorite) meal? I always dream about going to Memphis to Catfish Cabin which is 4 hours away, but really the farthest I go, just to go out to eat, is 50 miles.
12. If you were totally honest with yourself (and us) what should you probably be doing right now instead of blogging? I should be getting dressed for work ...