1. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet? 1o years
2. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? If so, what variety? No, this is the first year in a long time that I haven't bought any Girl Scout cookies. Usually I buy several boxes of Thin Mints for me and the girls and a couple boxes of the peanut butter ones for Jim.
3. Do you know how to ballroom dance? If not, would you like to? No, I have two left feet. Ballroom dancing is a spectator sport to me.
4. Were you a responsible child/teenager? Yes, I was born a little old woman inside a child's body, plus I am first in the birth order of my family. Firstborns are nearly always a dictator responsible.
5. How many of this year's Oscar-nominated movies did you see? Ummm... I don't know which movies have been nominated, but just guessing, I would say ... none.
6. If you're going to have a medical procedure done, such as having blood drawn, is it easier for you to watch someone else having the procedure done or have it done yourself? I always close my eyes.
7. What is your favorite day of the week and why? I love two different days: Mondays, because I love fresh starts. I also love Fridays, because I always look forward to staying home. I love being home! 8. Do you miss anyone right now? I always miss my daddy. One of the great things about heaven will be the fact that I will always have him with me! 9. Do hospitals make you queasy? I don't know if queasy is the word, but I'm always ready to go home as soon as I walk into a hospital. 10. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card. Not that you ever would, you responsible person, you. If we are talking about buying things clothes, definitely Penney's, but if we are just talking about buying things for the house and family, probably Wal-Mart! They have everything!
11. Are you true to the brand names of products/items? Me? Not so much. I'm all about if I have a coupon for a certain item. My kids? They only want certain brands of things. 12. Which is more difficult: looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when he/she is telling you how he/she feels? Definitely when I'm trying to tell someone how I feel, which doesn't happen very often. I usually write my feelings!