1. Do you use the labels various charities send you as “free gifts?”
Sometimes. Most of the time, the labels look cheesy, so I don't want to use them.
2. What is your favorite time of day (or night) for skywatching?
I don't know that I have a favorite time for skywatching ... I always glance up at the sky when I go dump the table scraps after dinner in the dumpster ... does that count?
3. What is the most adventurous you've ever been with trying a new food? (Keep it G-rated please)
I attended a junior high in Florida, and the school took us to a nature camp. We learned about oysters and the principal encouraged us to try raw oysters. I did try one, and never have and never will again.
4. Have you ever heard a rock sing? (Trust me, there's a reason for this one!)
Is this anything like hearing voices? Because, of course not, I would never hear such a thing.
5. If you could learn a language you don't presently speak, what would it be?
Spanish, because half the world seems to speak it.
6. Al Capone's tombstone read, “My Jesus, Mercy.” If you could write your own epitaph, what would it say?
"She made a difference."
7. If you were a famous musician who was known by one name, like “Cher,” “Sting,” or “Jewel,” what would it be? It doesn’t have to be your first name, but it can be, if you’d like.
Even with my great imagination, I can't picture myself ever being a famous musician. It seems to me that if you want to be known by only one name, you'd want it to be a name that says something about you or a quality you cherish. So I think I'd like to be known as "Faith."
8. Have you ever been inordinately “into” a television show?
No. I did really used to like to watch "Jon & Kate + 8" but that's over for me now ... But I wasn't "into" it, I just liked to watch it if I remembered it was on.
9. When you sneeze, do you go big, or do you do that weird “heenh!” sound that makes people think you’re going to blow your brains out? Any other variation we should know about?
Really big sneezes, usually 3 times in a row. It's a gift.
10. Do you still read an actual newspaper that you hold in your hands, or do you get your news elsewhere?
I mostly just glance at the headlines on the fox news home page.
11. Are you a good speller?
Yes, in my office, I am known as the human dictionary. If you see any mistakes in spelling in my blog, they're really typos!
12. At what time each day do you start thinking about
11:00 a.m. if I'm at work, 2:00 p.m. if I'm home!
Would you like to see other random answers? Visit Linda at 2nd Cup of Coffee.