1. Do you find it gross to share drinks with family? Friends?
I don't mind with family because I figure we share the same germs anyway. When my girls were little, I never got to finish my own drink. However, I discovered that they hate lemons in tea or water, so I started putting them in my drinks. Now, they don't touch mine!
2. What have you learned this year? (You didn't see a question of that weight coming, did you? At least not for #2.)
I've learned two things: 1) Change is inevitable. 2) Philippians 4:6 is the only way to live!
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."
3. When do you dismantle the ?
The first opportunity after New Year's Day that I feel up to it. :)
4. Something you wish to accomplish before the end of 2009 is:
Finish cutting out my coupons! I only have less than 24 hours left - what else is a reasonable goal?
5. How do you feel about winter (after )?
Well, it's not my favorite season, but I do like snow days! (As long as my electricity doesn't go out!)
6. Have you participated in after-Christmas sales?
7. Do you have plans for ?
We are going out to dinner with out-of-town relatives.
8. Is there anything special awaiting you in January?
Remember when I said that change is inevitable? That's when the change happens for me ...
9. If your life this year was a movie, what category or genre would it be? (Romance, Comedy, Drama, Thriller, Suspense, Farcical, etc.)
Drama ... definitely drama ....
10. How much time per day do you spend blogging? Please do not lie. I will know.
Usually, I spend at least an hour a day blogging (you are counting commenting on other blogs, right?). Lately, because of the drama in my life, not so much. But in 2010 I'm planning on blogging more than ever!
11. Who runs your household?
My hubby says that he runs the household: he runs the sweeper, he runs the washer, he runs the dishwasher! (Yeah, I know, lame joke.) I think we run it together.
12. Share one hope/dream for 2010.
I'm still hoping and dreaming of getting something published.
If you'd like to read other random people's thoughts, visit Linda at 2nd Cup of Coffee.