It's time for Friday's Fave Five - a time to reflect on the highlights in our week.
1. A place for everything: I love order, and nothing makes me happier than having my house in order. A couple of days this week, when I came home from work, I noticed that the kitchen was picked up, no dishes in the sink, the countertops and sinks were gleaming. When I leave in the mornings, I try to leave the kitchen spotless. It's great to come home and see that the family maintained it! That makes me feel like cooking dinner!
2. Sunflowers: I noticed in my kitchen this morning that I have a lot of sunflower decorations. I love decorating in the kitchen with sunflowers. Also, I always want yellow walls in my kitchen; I just feel that sunny yellow lifts my spirits.
3. Saving money: I recently started couponing to save on that dreaded grocery bill. I found a couple of pretty good deals this week. I was excited!
4. Grapes: I love grapes - my whole family does - and today they are 99 cents a pound at Kroger. I will be buying a bunch. My favorites are the red grapes, but I'll eat green, too. (I know Susanne said grapes are one of her faves last week, but I love them, too!)
5. A day at home: Monday was Labor Day for those of us who live in the States. It was a great day for me of just relaxing at home, puttering around the house doing this and that, and working on a couple of decorating projects. I even slept in until 9 a.m.! For me, that is an accomplishment!
So, how did your week go? Link up over at Susanne's Living to Tell the Story and tell us about it!