Another Friday has rolled around! It's time to reflect and choose 5 highlights from my week.
Again, this past week has been quiet, with neither ups or downs to distinguish it from other weeks. Yet, there are still favorites to discuss:
1. One of my favorite scriptures: "Rendering service readily with goodwill, as to the Lord and not to men." Ephesians 6:7 AMP It helps me to realize I'm working for the Lord, not for the praise of what others may say. It's great when they affirm you, but if not, knowing that God is pleased with my efforts means more than I can say.
2. Angels: One of my favorite decorating items are angels. Especially meaningful are the angels people have given me.
3. Cool nights and mornings: I know I said it last week, but it's still a favorite: I love it now that the nights and mornings are cooling off. Right now as I type this it is 63°. I just feel better!
4. Fragrance: Good smells are important to me; in foods, in my home, even on me. Right now, one of my favorite perfumes is Shania Twilight.
5. Chocolate Chip Cookies: Of course, fresh home-baked is best, but I even like the store bought Chips Ahoy brand. Everything is better if just a little chocolate is in it!
To read other favorites, visit Susanne at Living to Tell the Story.